NEW DUCATI 1199 PANIGALE S TRICOLORE (1199cc)
Limited to 4 months production
Price does not include 1st registration fee and road fund license.
Pronounced “Pan-ee-gah-lee”, the new model breaks with Ducati’s Superbike tradition by adding a name to its 1199cc engine capacity (referred to as eleven-nine-nine), making a significant and warm association to its historic roots in the Borgo Panigale area of Bologna. In an Italian territory known as “Motor Valley” and where high performance and racing runs through the veins of its passionate people, Ducati now underline their pride in being world ambassadors for the “Made in Italy” title by immortalizing their home town in the name of the new Superbike.
The 1199 Panigale S Tricolore version celebrates the arrival of the new generation Superbike, fitted with ABS as standard and sporting the proud Italian colours of red, white and green.
The distinctive model carries the same equipment as the S version with the addition of the new generation DDA+ with special GPS lap time function as well as a titanium racing muffler kit* by Ducati Performance.
|[ Print page ]||[ Send page ]|
- Frame: Monocoque aluminum
- Front suspension: Öhlins NIX30 43mm with TiN, fully adjustable usd fork. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment
- Front wheel: 3-spoke forged light alloy 3.50" x 17"
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Ohlins TTX36 unit. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment. Adjustable linkage: Progressive/flat. Aluminum single-sided swingarm.
- Rear wheel: 3 spoke forged light alloy 6.00" x 17"
- Front brake: 2 x 330mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M50 4-piston callipers
- Rear brake: 245mm disc, 2-piston calliper
- Fuel tank capacity: 17l (4.5 gallon US)
- Dry weight: 166.5kg (367lb)
- Wet weight: 190.5kg (420lb)
- Type: Superquadro: L-twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Bore x Stroke: 112 x 60.8mm
- Power: 195hp (143kw) @ 10,750rpm
- Torque: 98.1lb-ft (132Nm) @ 9.000rpm
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes. Twin stainless steel mufflers with alumimum outer sleeves
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Price £23750
- Available to order