NEW TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE SE 2012 (865cc)
ONE 2012 LEFT IN BLACK
Named after Triumph’s world speed record breaking exploits in the 1950s. Brought right up to date with the latest 21st century engineering.
The SE takes the standard Bonneville and adds that little bit more. Matching tacho and speedo, polished engine casings and a traditional chrome Triumph tank badge give the SE a look of its own, with an optional two-tone colour scheme delivering an even more individual look for an extra £150.
Great in the city, great on the open road. With its low seat height, easy-going 865cc parallel twin and lightweight alloy wheels, the Bonneville SE takes the legend to an all new audience.
Short mudguards front and rear, upswept megaphone silencers and cast alloy wheels give the Bonneville SE a retro ‘70s look, but thumb the starter and you’ve got a thoroughly modern interpretation of the classic British twin at your disposal.
Good design and quality engineering never go out of fashion. Neither does the Bonneville SE.
|[ Print page ]||[ Send page ]|
- Type: Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 360 degree firing interval
- Capacity: 865cc
- Bore/Stroke: 90 x 68mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Fuel System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Final Drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy, 7-spoke, 17 x 3.0in
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy, 7-spoke, 17 x 3.5in
- Front Tyre: 110/70 R17
- Rear Tyre: 130/80 R17
- Front Suspension: Kayaba 41mm forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Kayaba chromed spring twin shocks with adjustable preload, 100mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper
- Length: 2,115mm (83.2in)
- Width (Handlebars): 790mm (31.1in)
- Height: 1130mm (44.5in)
- Seat Height: 740mm (29.1in)
- Wheelbase: 1490mm (58.6in)
- Rake/Trail: 27 degree/106mm
- Wet Weight (homologated): 225kg (495lbs)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16 litres (4.2 US gal)
Performance (measured at crankshaft to 95/1/EC)
- Maximum Power EC: 67PS / 66bhp / 49kW @ 7500 rpm
- Maximum Torque EC: 68Nm / 50ft.lbs @ 5800rpm