NEW DUCATI MONSTER 696+ (696cc)
ABS version £7250
Price does not include 1st registration fee and road fund license.
A shorter reach to the bars and a slightly lower, more forward footpeg position, together with the lowest seat height of any Ducati and a 5kg (11lbs) reduction in weight (161kg - 355lbs), empowers any rider to become the master of this Monster.
The Monster is the original naked motorcycle.
Launched to rave reviews in the early 90s, it immediately created a devoted following and became a cult motorcycle. With its fully exposed engine and less is more minimalist attitude, the Monster delivers style and real sport bike performance.
It has defined the naked class and become the bike of choice for top designers, Hollywood stars and Formula One racing drivers alike while creating a unique motorcycle lifestyle that is accessible to everyone.
|[ Print page ]||[ Send page ]|
- 696cc, L-Twin cylinder, 2 valves per cylinder
- Desmodromic, air cooled
- Bore x Stroke: 88x57.2mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Power: 58.8kW - 80hp @ 9000rpm
- Torque: 7.0kgm - 50.6ib-ft @ 7750rpm
- Fuel Injection: Siemens EFi, 45mm throttle bodies
- Exhaust: 2 aluminium mufflers
- Emissions: Euro 3
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Wheelbase: 57.2in
- Rake: 24 deg
- Steering angle: 32 deg
- Front suspension: Showa 43mm USD forks
- Front wheel travel: 4.7in
- Front wheel: 3 spoke light alloy 3.50 x 17
- Front tyre: 120/60 ZR 17
- Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage with preload and rebound Sachs adjustable monoshock
- Rear wheel tyre: 5.8in
- Rear wheel: 3 spoke light alloy 4.50 x 17
- Rear tyre: 160/60 ZR 17
- Front brake: 2 x 230mm discs, 4 piston radial caliper
- Rear brake: 245mm disc, 2 piston caliper
- Fuel tank: 15L (of which 3.5L reserve)
- Dry weight: 355lbs
- Seat height: 30.3in
- Max height: 44.0in
- Max length: 82.7in
- Instruments: Digital unit displaying: Speedometer, rev counter, clock, scheduled maintenance warning, oil temperature, lap time, warning light for low oil pressure, fuel level, fuel reserve, neutral, turn signals, overrev, immobiliser. Ready for DDA system.
- Warranty: 2 years unlimited mileage