NEW TRIUMPH SCRAMBLER (865cc)
A sense of adventure from back in the day. A modern interpretation of a timeless classic, the Scrambler demands attention wherever it goes.
Inspired by the 60s Triumph off-road sports motorcycles that were stripped down for racing, the Scrambler has a unique look and feel all of its own.
Triumph’s legendary air cooled 865cc parallel twin features modern fuel injected and with a 270 degree firing order for a distinctive exhaust note through the stylish high swept chromed side pipes you can’t fail to notice.
Add classic 60’s styling details including gaiters, white seat piping and spartan Jet Black or Matt Khaki Green colour schemes and it won’t take long to realise why the Scramblers of the past were the choice of Hollywood icons of the era.
Perfect for the urban jungle or great escapes into the countryside, Triumph’s Scrambler is a classic traditional motorcycle with an unmatched feel good factor.
|[ Print page ]||[ Send page ]|
- Type: Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 270° firing interval
- Capacity: 865cc
- Bore/Stroke: 90 x 68mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Fuel System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Final Drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheel: 36-spoke, 19 x 2.5in
- Rear Wheel: 40-spoke, 17 x 3.5in
- Front Tyre: 100/90 19
- Rear Tyre: 130/80 17
- Front Suspension: Kayaba 41mm forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Kayaba chromed spring twin shocks with adjustable preload, 106mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper
- Length: 2213mm (87.1in)
- Width (Handlebars): 860mm (33.8in)
- Height: 1202mm (47.3in)
- Seat Height: 825mm (32.5in)
- Wheelbase: 1500mm (59in)
- Rake/Trail: 27.8°/105mm
- Wet Weight (homologated): 230kg (506lbs)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16 litres (4.2 US gal)
Performance (measured at crankshaft to 95/1/EC)
- Maximum Power EC: 59PS / 58bhp / 43kW @ 6,800 rpm
- Maximum Torque EC: 68Nm / 50ft.lbs @ 4750 rpm